Thursday, November 6, 2008

Expecting Justin Peter Mills




Peter and I have been so excited during these last 8 months to be expecting a child. We couldn't be happier to have this opportunity to be parents. Justin moves all the time and there is much anticipation for what he may look like. I can not fully express the excitement and anxiety pregnancy has created in our home. I am sure the birth will bring even more. I have gone though extreme nesting periods in which I have scrubbed grout with a toothbrush and have driven Peter mad with the consist want/need to have surfaces clean. In reality sometimes I drive myself mad. I worked for most of my pregnancy I only stopped two weeks ago. We wonder what our dogs are going to do when the baby arrives but we are fairly confident they will be all over him within moments and probably a little too protective too.

No comments: