Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It Most be in the Water

I was going to post this anyway but after reading Laura's blog I know how she is feeling. I finished Justin's bedroom (except buying sheets for the twin bed and a new shower curtain). The pictures are on the walls and the bathroom is painted and the fixures are replaced. I have been cleaning and organizing like it is some new great drug. I am making a magazine rack to keep little hands and mouth off the pages (it hangs on the wall). We are putting the gate upstairs up and the cabinet locks up this weekend since he started to crawl. I am planning on painting the riser of the stairs hopefully this week and start organizing my craft room, which needs shelves probably. I want to paint the kitchen but Pete doesn't like the colors I picked thus far. Too girly I guess but hey it's not like he cooks in it everyday. I don't know what I would have done if we had a girl there is no way he would have agreed with any of the colors I picked. Anyway I decided to only have one craft project out at a time and I have been getting a lot more of them done. I plan on finishing the window by the door in the next month (yeah that has only been on a 5 year vacation). I have been working out and reading don't ask me where I find the time with Justin but somehow I have been squeezing the most out of the naps he has each day.

1 comment:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I thought from that title you were expecting! But working on the house is good too!