Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Marriage to Peter


This year our anniversary fell on Thanksgiving. Although this wasn't a problem we didn't really feel like the day was ours so to speak since we were with family. We went and saw Fiddle on the Roof in Oct. to celebrate so it wasn't lost. But I wanted to tell you all how much being married these 5 years have meant to me. Peter has been a great husband so tolarent of my annoying habits and understanding. I don't remember life ever being this good. I am thankful especially for him and his love. I love him even more as I watch him with our son. I don't know how it is possible to love someone a little bit more each day but it can happen (Even though some days I forget). He has made my life very complete and taught me so much in the process. I am blessed to have these years thus far with my husband and look forward to the years to come.

No comments: