Thursday, February 25, 2010

Since it's been so long...

I haven't been blogging about Justin so my motivation to write every month is long gone. It doesn't help that I spent the last month not wanting to get out of bed. My thyroid is acting up again which causes tiredness like no other. I know pregnent women think they can relate but let me tell you it was too much to lift the remote on the tv to watch it. It has been horrible. I finally got the nerve to do something after I felt bad for Justin. I couldn't allow him to be alone all day with a mom that can't get out of the covers of the bed and put some clothes on and change him into clothes. I got up the next day early and ran (what was I thinking) and did the same thing the next day (still it made me fill a little better). Also I got some vitamins to help until I get to the doctor and get my blood test and then the results and then a prescription. Then it'll take about a month or more for that medicine to start working effectivel. So maybe in two months I can lose the weight I gained from my condition as well. Isn't that sad I will be excerising for all that time but because of the hypothyroidism I probably won't lose weight until the drugs start working. If I am lucky it'll make it so I don't gain more until then. I am not holding my breath. I have been though this before and it went away after my pregnancy and I guess it came back. The reset button after pregnancy didn't last forever (of course the doctor said that would probably happen I guess I was hoping to be one of the rare cases). So I have no motivation and I have to push myself to exercise and take care of myself and I probably will not even have the reward of looking thinner (which I asure you doesn't help with the motivation factor). The real kicker is the vitamins I have to make sure I don't eat the multi-vitamin first or I throw-up. I have no idea why that should be the least of my problems..

No comments: