Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New house, Better Year

This year I have felt like everything has been going wrong. Talk about not looking on the good side of anything. But since we bought this house, its like the rest of the year never happened.

I am so glad to have a backyard that Justin comes in and tells me with a huge smile "Mommy I am a dirty boy!!!" I love it.



She has been crawling for two months now.



She is a little vain. I saw her at the Gay's house playing with herself in their wall mirror laughing it up and Bradley (Hughes' little boy) came inbetween her and her reflection and she screamed at him. 


And don't get me started on Emma she is quite the little girl with her own personality.  This is what happens when Justin decides to take out her hair. It was done up so cute too.  At least he waited until after church. 





Then there has been painting that I for some reason believed would be cleaner. But Emma had fun. She was determined to be held as soon as she finished painting the canvas (which was not her body by the way).





This lady is so good at the westfield mall. The kids love reading and dancing at this free event.









No comments: