Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Smile for the Camera



On January 13 Justin gave enough social smiles for me to actually get some pictures of him. Up until recently he would only really give them to me while we were home together but now he gives them to Pete and sometimes strangers. He is becoming a lot more social which is great because he does more than cry now. A part of me can't wait until he can play and move around more but another part wants him to stay a baby forever. He thinks it is hilarious when I change his diaper and tell him he has a stinky diaper. He loves his "Good morning" sessions. So at about 9am is wake up time and I have always made it a point to wake up and tell him good morning with lots of smiles and kisses. So now if I am still laying in bed at 9 he starts to coo, gaa, and caa while he kicks his legs and moves his arms to get me up. He doesn't cry but he lets me know he is ready to get up and I need to tell him good morning and play with him for a bit. Its kind of fun except when it is cold (for Florida) outside and I don't want to get out of the covers.



No comments: