Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things About Peter

1. I once scared a woman so bad she pee'd herself.
2. I don't understand how I can feel so bad for my baby when he's screaming at 2pm, but so bad for me when it's at 2am.
3. I love being out in nature. Hiking, biking, canoeing, camping, etc. are my dreams.
4. I hope to complete the Appalachian Trail (20 miles down, a couple thousand to go).
5. I love having time on my own.
6. I love spending time alone with my wife.
7. I love hanging out with a small group of friends.
8. I dislike hanging with a large group of friends.
9. I could eat cereal for every meal.
10. My favorite cereal is Fruit Loops, but I’m trying to eat healthier, so I almost never eat it.
11. I’ve swam in water with ice in it 5 times and look forward to doing it many more times (it’s a little harder now that I living in Florida)
12. I can’t spell to save my life. I owe spell check a lot of gratitude.
13. I never read a book all the way through, throughout all of high school (thank-you Coles notes and the movie adaptations)
14. I’m lousy at keeping in touch with my friends, no matter how close they are.
15. My last Wii age was 44 and it said I was overweight.
16. I love festival concerts, but have not been to one in 7 years
17. I’m cheap, but love spending money.
18. I want to travel more
19. I love road trips.
20. I never keep up with my e-mail or Facebook accounts (I have 1020 unread messages) though I look at them often.
21. I miss Fall and Winter in Ontario.
22. I love my friend, even those who I haven’t talked to in 10 years, more than I can express.
23. I dislike meeting very close friends after a few years and being only able to make small talk.
24. I never failed a single class in High School, but I was within a percentage or two on over 30% of them and with in 10% on 60% of them (I did much better in University).
25. I’m happier married than I ever was single (but I haven’t had a baby long enough to know if I’m happier with or without a child).

No comments: