Friday, February 20, 2009

Footsies

So yesterday I was laying next to Justin and he woke up from his nap. I didn't notice because I was going though a scrap booking magazine and getting ideas for pages. Then I felt something kicking my foot. I looked over and there was Justin staring at my foot and kicking it with his foot. It was the cutest thing ever plus he learned the coordination it took to aim for my foot with his. I was so excited I ran downstairs to get the camera and took a bunch of pictures of him doing it then thought hey this camera records video so I recorded it as well. It is amazing to watch your little one progress and learn new things and I got super excited as well ( it was also amazing that he did it again for the camera). I think it the coolest thing when he does something new. Then again he takes up my whole day so I guess if he isn't progressing then I had a pretty boring day. He is getting into a pretty steady routine so I hope to soon have figured out how to do things I really enjoy (like scrap booking or reading) since I can start but never have any more time to finish. By the way uploading videos takes forever.

No comments: