Monday, September 21, 2009

Splish Splash


Justin loves playing at this spinkler park down here. The only down fall is his knees get roughed up. Here he is playing with Lilly, which is his best friend right now. Whenever they see each other they start to smile and Justin grabs her and gives her kisses and then procedes to tackle her to the floor. it is very hard to teach a 9 month year old to be gentle we are working on it. I think Lilly will teach it before we can because she won't play with him if he doesn't. But then again boys will be boys. Although I find it
funny that he doesn't really tackle Samuel who is about the same age as Lilly. Maybe he knows he can't win that battle or maybe he is more secure with Lilly. Of course this is all speculation because its not like Justin can tell me he actually likes Lilly more or anything. I am amazed everyday by him though. All the things he discovers or figures out. Like stopping the water coming out of the sprinkler or when they stop and change where they come out of he looks around and crawls to the new spot. Or my personal favorite is his laugh. I have yet to find a better thing. I think it

actually carries the spirit with it. I can see where the quote about faries being born from a baby's laugh came from. There is something truelly magical in his laugh. It brings a warm feeling to your heart and you can not help but be happy almost to the point of tears. I love it I think it is the best thing I have ever experienced thus far.






No comments: