Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 Months 1 week


Okay so I am putting this up way late but Justin figured out how to turn off the computer and so I can only come on here when he is sleeping and of course that is really the only time I have to do anything so yeah this hasn't been top priority. But nothing really grand had happened that month. He still pulled himself up on everything, says ma mam mama for just about everything and is as active as ever. I don't know how I am going to keep up with him when he decides to walk. I think Pete may come home and I will be laying on the floor half dead and Justin will be running circles around my body or maybe even jumping up and down on me we shall see. Hey maybe it will help me lose my last 5 pounds that I am having trouble with to reach my goal for this year. I can always hope.

No comments: