Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dreaded Sea Dragon Pirates

Justin took his first two steps on his own at trunk or treat. He loved to carry his bucket around so much that if anyone touched it he would throw a kicking tantrum. His first too by the way. Well yeah he complained about us taking things from him but never the throw himself back kick his feet and arms type. I was horrified that he threw his first in public. At first I just tried to get the bucket back to him as fast as possible then I realized I was teaching him the wrong thing so I took the bucket away for a couple of seconds to let him get over himself. But he most have really loved that bucket. I did Pete and my makeup. A lot of people said they liked it and unfortunately I did not make our costumes this year but next year I have full plans to. So I am coming up with ideas now and I'll hopefully start next summer. We had a great time at Emily's Halloween party. Where we got to hit a pinata and let me just tell you I losen it up for Pete to actually break it open. I think she had lots of other games to but we left at 10 because that was the lastest we could get Justin to stay up to. But it was a really good time anyway.

2 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

Ya'll Look Awesome! Great job on the makeup.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That makeup is impressive!! Love your costumes!!