Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting together an online business


So as some as you know I've been thinking about going on to etsy and starting a little business. Well I opened a shop but I need to post some things to sell. I have a couple of dresses already but I had trouble getting the pics not to be blurry so I need Pete to help a little. I decided to do custom dresses and jumpers where the customers can pick the fabric and smocking design as well as some premade things so wish me luck. I have to thank Molly for already supporting me by buying some crochet hats that I've been making and to Cami for her support and Lilly for future modeling as well as Erin and probably Marissa. Here are some pics of Justin in the romper I started yesterday night and finished today. He looked so cute in it and I most amit I was kind of proud of how it turned out. I don't know how well you can see the design but it has a little smocked airplane on the front. Thanks to my sweetie for being my little boy model until he grows out of the stage where these things are acceptable. I'll post my shops website as soon as I get something on there so you can check it out. Thanks again. Love you guys.

No comments: