Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Egg Hunt

First I have to thank the Daniel’s again for letting us use their yard for an Easter egg hunt. I kind-of asked her to throw a bunch and egg hunt at her house. Isn’t that what friends are for? Anyway Justin really just wanted to play in their castle which luckily had a few eggs that we were able to convince him to grab and out in his basket. Then we were trying to get him to get the eggs in the grass and he decided that all his eggs needed to go there. It was a really good time though and it was a fun and filling brunch before conference.





 
 

 




 

Justin running to the castle




















What I am supposed to be doing daddy?


















Oh these are what you want me to grab, I got it now!


















And put them in this basket, got it.

















What is it daddy?


















They sure are hidding.














Can you find the egg in this picture?


















Can I open the eggs, mommy?














Ewwe it's a bug where's the candy?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 





This one better have candy!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: