Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Great Houdini

Now we have been calling Justin this for a while because poof sippy cup gone poof sippy cup reappears. Also he has found objects that we thought were lost way before he was born. The problem has been most of the time this is with his sippy cups that have milk and we have to keep an eye out or he is trying to drink sour milk.  But today has taken the cake. So I went upstiars after taking Justin's pj's off and all I can smell is poop in his room. So I start to hunt for the poopy diaper that must have been left right.  Well after a minute I look in his crib and there is poop all over the sheet and his blanketie.  Now I am a little mad and I call my husband to ask if he got Justin out of bed and did not notice the poop everywhere.  Peter tells me he smelt poop and brought Justin down stairs and changed him but guess what no poop. So he figured he imagined it or Justin farted.  Also I took Justin's pj's off this morning and they are the same ones I put on last night and there is no poop on them.  I looked around the room and can not find an old diaper that maybe he played with which still poses the problem of how did he not get it on his clothes? So the question is how did he poop in the bed and not get any on his pj's or in his diaper? So unless he figured out how to take all his clothes off and diaper, poop and then redress including his diaper without making a mess on himself  he most deffinately has out done himself. I don't think we may ever figure this one out.

2 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

That is hilarious! I think Jem and Justin might be partners in crime because just this morning Jem was playing with the blinds near our sliding glass door and the next thing I knew, he was out on our balcony. I don't know how he figured out how to open the screen door, but he sure did.

Mills Family said...

Yeah you have to watch out for the boys they are good