Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Justin Update

So I forgot to tell you guys when Justin started talking. He says two words clearly (or ones we can understand). The first word was nice but it is said as diice we know this  is what he is saying because he also rubs his hand over himself or you as he says it and this was how I try to teach him to pet the dog and not hit me.  Then he says a very long southern bbbyyye. With quite the draw to it. You know he is from the south.  He says it everytime we leave a place. We leave the house bbbyyye, We leave the store BBYYE.  It's kind of cute. He started these words about two-three weeks ago.  He also blows kisse , signs eat, gives high fives and knows I'm going to move my hand on down lows, he claps, and signs something all the time that I have no idea what he is signing. It maybe one he made up and hasn't told us the meaning but he smiles big when you sign it back, so whatever.

No comments: